“THE BEST ELK HUNTING BOOT IN THE WORLD...”
The original Montana Pac boot. This boot is where it all began, 30 years ago, in Bozeman, Montana. Schnee’s Hunter II pac boot is legendary in the hunting community, and for good reason. Rigorously tested, season after season, by generations of serious outdoorsmen. It is designed and built to our exacting standards to exceed the expectations of the world’s most demanding hunters. We import only the world's finest hand-laid vulcanized bottoms for unsurpassed strength, durability and comfort.
- Schnee’s exclusive Advantage high-traction air-bob, cleated Goodyear rubber outsole
- Schnee’s exclusive leather upper design, handcrafted in Bozeman of hand-selected, 6 oz. oil tanned top grain cowhide
- 100% brass hardware, milled from solid brass rods
- Hand-made removable quilted Cambrelle, Thinsulate Ultra, and Wool felt liner
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Comfort rated 0°F Inactive to -20°F Active
- 7in = 4lb 9oz
- 10in = 5lb 1oz
- 13in = 5lb 9oz
- 16in = 6lb 1oz
Handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana.
- 10in. $329
- 13in. $349
- 16in. $369
Caring For Your New Pac Boots
We recommend using Pitch Blend on our Pac Boots at least twice a year, prior to your hunting season and afterwards if you're going to store the boots until next year, and as needed throughout the year especially if you have been hunting in wet conditions.
We recommend using leather conditioners and/or oils on our Pac Boots after you've confirmed they fit and you're ready to begin breaking them in, this will help soften the leather upper and expedite the break in process. We also suggest reapplying as needed throughout the lifetime of the boots as the leather begins to dry out and/or stiffen up.