“THE BEST ELK HUNTING BOOT IN THE WORLD...”
The original Montana Pac boot. This boot is where it all began, 30 years ago, in Bozeman, Montana. Schnee’s Hunter II pac boot is legendary in the hunting community, and for good reason. Rigorously tested, season after season, by generations of serious outdoorsmen. It is designed and built to our exacting standards to exceed the expectations of the world’s most demanding hunters. We import only the world's finest hand-laid vulcanized bottoms for unsurpassed strength, durability and comfort.
- Schnee’s exclusive Advantage high-traction air-bob, cleated Goodyear rubber outsole
- Schnee’s exclusive leather upper design, handcrafted in Bozeman of hand-selected, 6 oz. oil tanned top grain cowhide
- 100% brass hardware, milled from solid brass rods
- Hand-made removable quilted Cambrelle, Thinsulate Ultra, and Wool felt liner
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Comfort rated 0°F Inactive to -20°F Active
- 7in = 4lb 9oz
- 10in = 5lb 1oz
- 13in = 5lb 9oz
- 16in = 6lb 1oz
Handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana.
- 10in. $329
- 13in. $349
- 16in. $369
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.