- 14 in Height
- Removable 9mm wool felt liner
- Tire tread outsole
- Premium oil tanned leather construction
- Comfort Rated -10F Inactive to -30F Active
- 13 in. Height
Caring For Your New Pac Boots
We recommend using Pitch Blend on our Pac Boots at least twice a year, prior to your hunting season and afterwards if you're going to store the boots until next year, and as needed throughout the year especially if you have been hunting in wet conditions.
We recommend using leather conditioners and/or oils on our Pac Boots after you've confirmed they fit and you're ready to begin breaking them in, this will help soften the leather upper and expedite the break in process. We also suggest reapplying as needed throughout the lifetime of the boots as the leather begins to dry out and/or stiffen up.
- All of our Pac Boots are unisex, but they only come in men's sizes. There is an approximate 1.5 size difference between Men's and Women's sizing. A men's size 7 is roughly equivalent to a women's size 8.5. Since our Pac Boots only come in whole sizes, in this case we would recommend going with a women's size 9.
- Our Pac Boots only come in a Medium (D) width and do not currently come in a Wide (EE) width. If you need a wide, in some cases going up a size can give you enough width.
- All of our boots run true to size, as compared to a branock device, which is the metal foot sizing device in most shoe stores. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND sizing your foot on one before ordering.