The all-new De Havilland LITE Pants offer the same industry-leading features as Stone Glacier's best-selling De Havilland Pants with an updated, Nylon double weave textile that is about 25% lighter than its all-season predecessor. Built with their innovative and Patented Contour Waist™ System, true boot cut cuffs, Stratum™ Layered Zipper System, and YKK zippers, this pant will be your go-to for all early season forays into the backcountry. Knee pad compatibility and front-facing cargo pockets that include an internal cell phone sleeve ensure comfort and easy access to necessities. If you are on the market for a backpacking pant, fit for early-season conditions, or you already love our original De Havilland Pants, the De Havilland LITE Pants are sure to become your new go-to in the mountains.
- Weight – 1 lb. 3 oz.
- DWR Treated Water Resistant Face
- 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex Double Weave Textile
- Textile Weight - 172 gm/m2
- Knee Pad Compatible
- Extra Large Side Zips – Stratum™ Layered Zipper System
- Quiet Close, Front Facing Cargo Pockets
- Internal Cargo Pocket Cell Phone Sleeve
- Ultralight Waistline Materials
- Athletic Fit and Articulated Knees
- True Boot Cut Cuff
- Patented Contour Waist™ System
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
- Compatible with P12 Knee Pads
PROPER FIT & USE:
Stone Glacier's patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.