If your summer adventures are going to take you through different climates then the UltraLite is a good choice. With a 59″ shoulder girth this efficient bag is good to 20°. The full down collar helps to seal in heat around your neck without adding excess bulk, and 16 oz. of high lofting down pumps this bag to 5″. The total weight of this very compressible package is only 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Ultra lightweight rip-stop nylon fabric
- Horizontal baffled construction
- YKK zipper with reinforced, windproof collar
- Packs 16 ounces of ultra-premium, 850-fill down insulation
- Interlocking draft tubes and adjustable down-filled collar
- Adjustable hood
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA