The 206 Pant is an all-business, no-frills pant made for run-and-gun early season hunts. Featuring a streamlined the fit to minimize noise from fabric friction and reduced the features to give you nothing but the necessities. A lightweight, 4-way stretch, quiet material keeps you cool and nimble plus inner thigh zips allow you to dump even more heat when needed. The 206 is the lightest weight pant in the Stone Glacier line and also features our Patented Contour Waist™ System for a perfect fit every time.
SPECS & FEATURES
- 15.4 oz. (L)
- 88% nylon / 12% spandex 4-way stretch blend
- Tapered boot cuffs reduce noise from fabric friction
- Inner thigh zips for ventilation
- 2 standard back pockets
- 1 right thigh zippered pocket
- Durable water repellent treatment
PROPER FIT & USE:
Stone Glacier's patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.