Optimised to provide a light and incredibly stable platform for hunters and long range precision shooters in all environments, the Valhalla Bipod attaches to tactical style rifles with Picatinny or M-Lok rails. It can be folded under the rifle or removed in an instant for storage and transport. With adjustment for cant, height adjustable spring-assisted tac legs can be altered with one hand and deploy in seconds with five pitch positions.
Designed to also attach directly to Davros Heads and Spartan tripods for rapid transition between prone, seated and standing shooting positions.
- CNC machined from 7075-T7351 aluminium billet with a hard-anodised black finish
- Durable tungsten carbide tips with tethered synthetic boots to enhance grip on all terrains
- Five leg pitch settings from 0° to 180°
- Cant facility for uneven surfaces
- Spring-assisted tac legs for quick one handed height adjustment
- Modularly designed to accept a range of different legs for different shooting positions and terrains
- Mount the Valhalla directly onto the Sentinel tripod system and any other product fitted with a Davros mount
- Supplied with storage case