The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .9 has been tested, abused, and approved by adventure racers in the Eco Challenge, Primal Quest, and Raid Gauloises. Designed for one to four people on trips up to four days, this is an ideal kit for adventures who may be exposed to the elements. Two inner DryFlex™ waterproof liners and seam-sealed outer silnylon bags provide multiple layers of protection from the elements.
- Designed for life in the bottom of the pack, zippered ripstop silnylon outer bag has 2 inner DryFlex™ watertight pouches to ensure contents are kept clean and dry
- Wound care items: 10 wound closure strips, 4 triple antibiotic ointments, 6 After Cuts® towelettes, 1 tincture of Benzoin and 2 cotton tip applicators
- Bandages: 10 sterile dressings, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings, 1 conforming bandage, 1 trauma pad, 5 adhesive and 3 knuckle bandages
- Plus, 1 elastic bandage with rip-and-stick closure, 10 yds. adhesive tape, 22 precut and shaped moleskin pieces and 3 alcohol swabs
- Medications: 8 ibuprofen, 6 diamode, 3 antihistamine and 1 aspirin
- Other equipment: examination gloves, splinter picker forceps, irrigation syringe, 3 safety pins and a 26 in. x 2 in. roll of duct tape