The ZOLEO satellite communicator is extremely affordable, and perfect for anyone who wants to stay connected and secure when travelling beyond mobile coverage zones. Iridium® based and designed to withstand harsh conditions, the compact ZOLEO device connects via Bluetooth® with a free companion app on your own smartphone/tablet. The app offers a familiar interface for seamless global messaging to/from any SMS number, email address or another ZOLEO app user, and also supports 2-way global SOS alerting, easy check-in, on-demand weather forecasts, location sharing and more.
Unlike other satellite messaging devices, ZOLEO includes a dedicated SMS number that can be shared with contacts, and only ZOLEO follows you in/out of mobile coverage. When you’re beyond mobile coverage, the ZOLEO device transmits messages via the Iridium® satellite network, the only network with coverage everywhere. When you’re within mobile coverage, the free app seamlessly delivers messages via cellular and Wi-Fi®. You enjoy seamless message delivery whether you’re off-the-grid or back at home!
- Iridium® Connected for messaging coverage everywhere on Earth
- Dedicated ZOLEO SMS (Canadian or US) number and email address included (sharable, recognizable)
- SOS alerting via the built-in button (or app), includes 24/7 monitoring from GEOS)
- Check in via the built-in button (or app)
- Free app for phones/tablets supports: 2-way messaging and SOS alerting, check in, weather forecasts, and location sharing (app also transmits via cellular and Wi-Fi when available)
- 200+ hours of battery life, checking messages every 12 min
- Shock-resistant, dust- and water-resistant (IP68)
- Subscription required (sold separately, visit ZOLEO Plans)
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Note: Service plans are currently only being offered to customers with credit card billing addresses in the USA, Canada and Australia