- Exclusive Goodyear™ Advantage™ outsole
- 6oz oil tanned top grain leather
- 100% milled brass hardware
- Removable 400g liner
- 600g insulation built into rubber bottom
- Comfort rated -20°F Inactive to -40°F Active
- 6.3lbs (10” size 10)
- Handcrafted in Bozeman, MT with domestic and imported materials
Caring For Your New Pac Boots
We recommend using Pitch Blend on our Pac Boots at least twice a year, prior to your hunting season and afterwards if you're going to store the boots until next year, and as needed throughout the year especially if you have been hunting in wet conditions.
We recommend using leather conditioners and/or oils on our Pac Boots after you've confirmed they fit and you're ready to begin breaking them in, this will help soften the leather upper and expedite the break in process. We also suggest reapplying as needed throughout the lifetime of the boots as the leather begins to dry out and/or stiffen up.
Converting From Men's Size To Women's
There is an approximate 1.5 size difference between Men's and Women's sizing.
A men's size 7 is roughly equivalent to a women's size 8.5. Since our Pac Boots only come in whole sizes, in this case we would recommend going with a women's size 9.