The Chilkoot series of sleeping bags are designed for backpack hunters going deep into the mountains for days on end. With a focus on warmth to weight ratio and pack-ability, the Chilkoot 15° bag utilizes industry-leading materials to achieve an overall weight and temperature rating that is best-in-class. A Pertex® Quantum shell adds water and wind resistance to protect the 850+ Fill power goose down HyperDRY™ insulation. The bags are designed with an articulated footbox and differential cut to provide warmth and maintain loft around the body regardless of sleeping position. An articulated hood boasts a uniquely designed insulated neck cuff with an elastic and magnetic closure to seal in heat. A weight conscious 2/3 length reverse coil YKK zipper is paralleled by Dacron tape to reduce zipper snagging. When all put together, the Chilkoot 15° is a high-performance ultralight sleeping bag designed specifically for the most discerning mountain hunter.
- Weight - 2lb 3oz.
- Shoulder Width: 32"
- Hip Width: 24"
- Foot Box: 18"
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell
- 850+ Fill Power HyperDRY™ 90/10 Grey Goose Down
- 22.4 oz. of Down Insulation
- Complex Differential Cut Construction
- Vertical Pintucked Baffles
- Articulated Footbox
- Unique Neck Baffle Seal System
- No Stick Zipper
- Storage Sack and Stuff Sack Included
- Fits Up to 6’ 5” Tall Individual
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 7" x 15"