The new Leica Calonox Sight SE is based on the proven Leica Calonox Sight and offers all the essential advantages of this thermal imaging device. By eliminating the Bluetooth® wireless connection and reducing the scope of delivery, the Leica Calonox Sight SE becomes affordable for all who have not yet decided on a premium-class thermal imager.
With a defined target size of 1.7 x 0.5 meters, the Leica Calonox Sight SE can detect targets up to a distance of 2,000 meters, recognize them up to 700 meters, and precisely identify them at up to 350 meters. The large field of view allows the hunter to monitor the surroundings at all times, thus providing additional safety. The Calonox Sight SE is also easy to mount and to zero to the riflescope, ensuring a consistently accurate and repeatable point of impact.
Attention: Please observe relevant national legislation.
- Maximum precision and repeat accuracy.
- The entry to premium thermal imaging.
- High-contrast images with LIO™ thanks to a 384 x 288 px VOx sensor with 17 μm pixel size.
- 1024 x 768 px OLED display for high resolution imaging and best optical picture quality.
- 2000 m detection range.
- Adapter mount with M52 x 0.75 thread.
- Integrated battery for optional use with power bank. Charging USB-C cable.
- Bluetooth functionality.
- Sensor Type: VOx
- Sensor Size: 384 x 288 pixels
- Pixel Size: 17 µm
- Screen Type: OLED
- Screen Diagonale: 0.39”
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Image Repetition Frequency: 50 Hz
- Lens Focal Length: 42mm
- Optical Basic Magnification: 1x
- Digital Zoom: No
- Field of View: 8.19 x 6.7° (15.5m x 11.7m/ 100m)
- Diopter Adjustment: No
- Acquisition range/Resolution (Calculated for 1.7m x 0.5m (66.9 inch x 20.0 inch): 2000 m/2 pixels (2187 yrd/2 pixels)
- Detection range/Resolution (Calculated for 1.7m x 0.5m (66.9 inch x 20.0 inch): 700 m/6 pixels (766 yrd/6 pixels)
- Identification range/Resolution (Calculated for 1.7m x 0.5m (66.9 inch x 20.0 inch): 350 m/12 pixels (383 yrd/12 pixels)
- Adjustment Reticle Correction: 1.2 cm/50 m (0.43 inch / 50 yrd)
- Video Output: PAL
- Video Recording: No
- Cable Socket: USB-C
- Wireless Connection: No
- Internal Memory: No
- Protection Type: IPX4
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Operating Temperature (Charged Battery): +10 to +30°C (50°F to +86°F)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8-11 h
- Accessory Thread: M52 x 0.75
- Tripod Thread: A ¼ DIN 4503 (¼”), M5 standard thread
- Material: Plastic with rubber armoring
- Dimensions (WxH): 165 x 65 mm (6.5 x 2.6 inch)
- Weight (with Battery): 685 g (24.2 oz)