Ultra sticky rubber gives the sole of the La Sportiva Men's Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe grip where other trail runners slip. Race along roads, pick through rock gardens, and pound down steep descents without worry. Dynamic midsole cushioning reduces the impact of every foot strike, a rigid toecap guards your toes against rocks, and the unique Impact Brake System uses angled sole-lugs to reduce stress on your joints when you're running up or down a steep slope. Go the distance with this neutral, stable trail shoe.
- MEMIex EVA is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Flex Transfer Shank is llocated at the midfoot and is a nylon molded piece designed for torsional rigidity.
- FriXion XF is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact by 20% and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Rock Guard in the forefoot consists of a highly compressed EVA layer that protects feet from rock bruises.
- Air Mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and is breathable to help keep the foot cool.
- Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer is a thermoplastic unit designed to keep the heel snug for an enhanced fit.
- Lacing Harness is a thermoplastic unit extending from the lacing eyelets and to the midsole. It is intended to provide a snug fit.
- Traditional Sockliner for underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last is full length and is designed for cushioning.
Weight: 12.8 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length based on European scale
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved