A stable all-terrain women's Mountain Running® shoe with a forefoot rock guard and an ultra sticky rubber outsole geared towards all-day, long distance protection.
- MEMIex EVA is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Flex Transfer Shank is llocated at the midfoot and is a nylon molded piece designed for torsional rigidity.
- FriXion XF is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact by 20% and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Rock Guard in the forefoot consists of a highly compressed EVA layer that protects feet from rock bruises.
- Air Mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and is breathable to help keep the foot cool.
- Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer is a thermoplastic unit designed to keep the heel snug for an enhanced fit.
- Lacing Harness is a thermoplastic unit extending from the lacing eyelets and to the midsole. It is intended to provide a snug fit.
- Traditional Sockliner for underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last is full length and is designed for cushioning.
Weight: 12.8 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length based on European scale
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved