The Hillsound® Trail Crampon is a necessity for added traction when out hiking on the local trails or deep in the backcountry. Tested on the trails of the Himalayas, the Hillsound® Trail Crampon is guaranteed to handle diverse winter terrain and weather conditions. Utilizing an ergonomic plate system, this crampon provides excellent traction and reduces muscular fatigue for your winter wilderness pursuits.
- 1.5 cm spikes grip ice and packed snow
- Ergonomoic plate system for added spike stability
- Hinged plate flexes with the sole
- Rip and stick over-shoe strap keeps device secure on shoes
- Elastomer harness easily stretches over most footwear
- Spike Material: Heat-treated Carbon Steel
- Spike Length: 1.5 cm
- 11 Spikes
- Chain Material: Stainless steel
- Harness Material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 16.3oz | 462g (size M)
- Muddy Trail
- Wet/Snowy/Icy Trail
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.