The handsewn American classic gains new richness in plush English suede. Prized for its velvety nap and supple feel, the celebrated suede of Charles F. Stead is fully treated with Scotch Guard® during the tanning process for lasting stain resistance.
- Charles F. Stead water-resistant suede.
- Genuine handsewn construction with handstitched detail.
- American rawhide laces.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Foam-cushioned footbed.
- Stacked leather heel with half rubber toplift.
- Buffed leather outsole with rubber insets for traction.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.