Compact and lightweight, the SteriPEN Adventurer Opti Water Purifier uses a revolutionary optical eye to sense water and purifies water in even the coldest conditions.
- Easy to use—press button to activate, place in water and stir; lamp turns off and an indicator signals when water is purified
- Ultraviolet UV-C light rays safely sterilize clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidia, bacteria and even viruses
- Protects you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery and typhoid, just to name a few
- Optical sensor doubles as a convenient LED flashlight
- Retail package includes 2 non-rechargeable (disposable) CR123 batteries and a neoprene case with belt loop
- Device works with containers with minimum 1.75 in. diameter opening (i.e. Nalgene wide-mouth bottles)
- One set of CR123 batteries will treat up to 50 liters of water
- UV lamp life: 8,000 treatments
- Small and lightweight, weighing just 3.8 oz. with batteries
- SteriPEN Premium Lamp Life Pledge lets you register your purchase to receive a replacement SteriPEN after 8,000 uses; find details at steripen.com/pledge
- Recipient of Backpacker Magazine's 2011 Editors' Choice Award
Current Stock: 2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.