The Sapphire isn’t only about women’s specific fit; it’s about women’s specific comfort and soul. A tuned EVA midsole provides soft cushioning while the TPU chassis provides protection you can trust. Articulation in the upper allows uninhibited forward motion, yet supports the ankle laterally whether on off-camber trails and crooked cobblestone streets. Secure outsole traction takes you from Main Street to the Mountains and back.
- Asymmetrical collars are engineered for the unique medial and lateral bones of women’s feet, so the boots comfortably articulate with ankle motion
- Articulated uppers allow uninhibited forward motion, yet support the ankles laterally when you're on crooked crags and steep slopes
- Nubuck leather uppers with BDry waterproof/breathable membranes, soft-touch leather heel collars and durable polyurethane-coated leather toe and heel guards
- Insoles provide support across the arches to optimize strength, flexibility and propulsion
- Tuned, single-density EVA midsoles provide soft cushioning, while thermoplastic urethane chassis provide all-day protection
- Board lasted; EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring; nylon shanks
- Grippy outsoles help keep you on your feet
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.