Paragon, a full-size daypack for myriad mountain adventures.
These multi-use, mountain daypacks feature an innovative “single point adjust” routing system which micro-adjusts the shoulder straps directly from the waist belt to create a comfortable, customized fit for active hikes. Built from 210 CORDURA® rip fabric, these packs are lightweight yet amply durable for years of adventures. External Stick-it, zippered pockets, and stretch-woven pockets allow for quick- draw access to essentials.
- Ergonomic waist belt with zippered side pockets
- Front Stick-it for additional exterior storage
- Two, external zippered compartments
- Two, side stretch-woven water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- External tool carry loops (with secure straps)
- 3 L (100 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- 2.6 lbs
- 1831 cu-in