Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, the Razor® Gen III 6- 36x56 FFP delivers the resolution and contrast you need for long-range, tactical shooting. To get the absolute most out of the first focal plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. Round it out with a rugged build and you have the long-range, tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
Included in the Box
- 3 Inch Sunshade
- Throw Lever
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Custom 2mm Throw Lever Tool
- 2.5mm Turret Tool
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of the EBR-7D reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications while the EBR-7D reticle is useful for long-range shooting.
- L-Tec+™ Zero System - The L-Tec+™ Zero System is easy to use with all captive parts and only one set screw, making zeroing quick and simple. Once set, it also allows for more travel.
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting - Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- External Rotation Indicator - Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range shooting , the EBR-7D is a hashmarked, ranging reticle available in the first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. The cross-plex illumination allows for better usability at lower magnification.