The Pro Legs have been designed to allow you to take seated, kneeling or standing shots with your Javelin Pro Hunt or Javelin Lite Bipod. The Pro legs can also be used to increase ground clearance allowing you to get above long grass, heather and brush. Simply unscrew the existing leg from your Javelin Pro Hunt Bipod, Javelin Lite Bipod and/or Sentinel Head and replace with a Pro Leg.
Sold as individual legs. You will need to order 2 for a bipod setup.
- Two-part adjustable leg suitable for use in a range of hunting scenarios
- Features our latest external leg lock system
- Two piece foot with tungsten carbide tip and rubber boot
- Machined from 7000 series Aluminum and high quality multilayer carbon fibre
- Compatible with Pro Hunt, Javelin Lite and Sentinel heads units allowing you to fully customize your shooting system