The San Juan's 14,000-foot peaks are marked with worn paths and full summit registries, leaving its lesser known “13ers" ripe for blissful solutide. Just as rugged as its slightly taller neighbors, Phoenix Peak's massive scree fields can destroy a typical light hiker. Oboz steps up to the altitude-hazed challenge with 1.6mm leather overlays, ballistics mesh, and a molded rubber toe counter. Throw in a B-DRY waterproof/breathable lining, and the Phoenix is the ideal peak-bagger in your footwear arsenal. Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Abrasion-resistant textile uppers with waterproof nubuck leather overlays and Oboz BDry waterproof / breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe caps
- Board lasted construction for flexibility and durability
- BFit Deluxe insoles stabilize arches and protect high-impact zones
- Dual-density EVA midsoles
- Thermoplastic urethane chassis add torsional stability and prevent stone bruising
- Granite Peak outsoles feature deep directional lugs for traction going up and down the trail
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.