Sig designed the OSCAR7 with its eyepiece set at 45° to the body to place the user's head in a more natural and comfortable position whether standing, sitting, or laying prone. For optimum eyepiece positioning, the mounting collar can rotate to change the orientation of the eyepiece relative to your support system. A dual-speed focusing mechanism brings subjects quickly in focus with the ability to easily refine the focus to resolve minute details. The lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy chassis is wrapped in protective StealthID armoring, and is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance.
- Powerful 20-60x zoom eyepiece
- Large 82mm objective lens
- BAK4 Porro prism system
- HDX extra low-dispersion, high-transmission glass elements corrects chromatic aberration for true color rendition and improved contrast
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy chassis
- Apochromatic triplet lens configuration virtually eliminates spherical aberration to produce crisp and clear distortion-free images across the entire field of view
- Fully multi-coated optics with a series of proprietary lens coatings
- 115-60 foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Integrated sunshade reduces glare and reflections to improve view
- Stay-on scope cover offers additional protection and ease-of-use
- Length: 15.7", including eyepiece
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.