For the committed backcountry hunter willing to work harder and go further to enhance their experience, the Mountain Hauler opens a world of opportunity for extreme and extended mountain pursuits. The primary bag expands from 4,000 to 5,000 cubic inches to easily place an elk quarter on the load-hauling shelf, and gear can be separated and stowed internally below the load shelf in the Mountain Hauler Dry Bag. All load-bearing components are directly secured to the frame for an extremely efficient transfer of energy and 3-layer multi-density hydrophobic foam pads in the hip and shoulders provide cushioning that won’t chafe under a full pack. Components used during a successful harvest are SITKA orange, providing intuitive functionality to assist hunters who may be experiencing fatigue or stress while packing out an animal. Adjustable suspension and medium or large options in both the hip belt and shoulder yoke enable simple custom fitting. Weighing in at a mere 6.4 pounds but rated to comfortably carry 150 pounds, the new Mountain Hauler is capable of conquering the most ambitious backcountry hunts.
- 220-Denier Nylon with Polyurethane Lamination for Water and Stain Resistance
- 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Efficient energy transfer with all load-bearing components directly connected to frame
- Internal load-hauling shelf
- Main pack volume expands from 4,000 to 5,000 cubic inches
- Total maximum volume: 6,200 cubic inches
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.