The king of bivy hunting backpacks. The Metcalf is an all-around workhorse with enough volume for more than a week in the field but compressible enough for an afternoon stalk. Built onto the new Guide Light Frame, the Metcalf has ample heavy-weight capacity, and the Overload shelf keeps bag contents clean when packing out a carcass. With a detachable lid for day use, side detail pocket, and full-length size zip access, this pack is a favorite among hunters looking for versatility and all-around utility.
- Detachable lid transforms to a shoulder pack with two pockets for a kill kit, rain layers, water and food for the day so you can drop your pack and stalk with precision
- Hydro sleeve with toggle hang loop for any bladder type
- Face compression for bow/rifle or shed antler carry
- Overload Shelf™ to securely carry meat or dense additional gear
- Single stretch-woven side pocket for tripod feet or bottle
- Volume: 4325 cu-in
- Weight: 6.1 lb
This pack and frame system is awesome, highly recommend.