Like the wilderness that shares its name, this expedition pack is expansive, accessible and full of surprises. Sitting on our sturdy, Guide Light Frame, you can load it from the top via the shroud access, get to all your gear from the side through the full-length side zip and store a sleeping bag in the bottom Speedzip. After a long stalk and a clean shot, the Overload Shelf allows you to push the weight limits of what's humanly possible on a pack out.
- Detachable lid becomes a waist mounted day pack with two pockets to organize your day necessities
- Hydro sleeve with toggle hang loop for any bladder type
- Removable face compression for bow/rifle carry
- Overload Shelf™ to securely carry meat or dense additional gear between the bag and frame
- Two external volumed pockets to secure a rifle stock, tripod feet or large water bottles
- Volume: 6400 cu-in
- Weight: 7.1 lb
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.