Weekend warriors and mountain goats alike will feel at home in the men's Oboz M-Trail Low hiking shoes. All-day comfort and do-it-all traction keep your feet happy on the trails for mile after mile.
- Multipurpose midsoles with EVA and an extra layer of polyurethane provide balanced cushioning and rebound; firm perimeter EVA adds stability
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Durable scratch rubber toe and heel counters protect your feet from trail hazards
- Asymmetric collars offer dynamic comfort; synthetic mesh uppers provide breathability during strenuous effort and hot weather
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- OrthoLite® Imperial EVA is durable and soft underfoot; O FIT Insole™ adds support and comfort
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold in partnership with Trees for the Future
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.