Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back on to the bottle.
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Available in Blue or White
- Two Stage Filtration
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.