Providing global 2-way messaging and interactive SOS, the Garmin InReach Messenger satellite communicator keeps you connected with friends and family even when you're out of cell coverage.
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2-way text messaging even in areas with no cell coverage
- Use the device to check in with contacts, read and reply to their responses with preset messages and even share your GPS location data if you like
- Group messaging via the Garmin Messenger™ smartphone app lets you share your adventures with multiple contacts simultaneously—and have group text chats with friends and family
- Check in with contacts directly by using preset messages that do not count toward your allotted text messages
- You can also send or receive messages by pairing with compatible Garmin handhelds, wearables, marine equipment or other devices
- Device seamlessly switches between Wi-Fi wireless networking and cellular/satellite networks to give you superior connectivity and cost-efficiency for all your communications
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the Garmin IERCC monitoring and coordination center (staffed 24/7) for help in an emergency
- On-device display gives you the ability to confirm that your message has been sent; you'll even see a response that help is on the way in case of emergency
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery gives up to 28 days of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode—and provides safety charging to help recover a depleted phone
A subscription plan is required to send and receive satellite messages on this device. Visit vendor website to shop satellite subscription plans and additional services.