Protect your feet while scrambling up mountain passes or stomping through city slush. The men's Oboz Hyalite Low hiking shoes are water-resistant and up for any adventures you have planned.
- Nubuck leather uppers with scratch rubber overlays provide water resistance and a trail-to-street feel
- EVA midsoles have an extra layer of polyurethane to offer rebound and cushioning; firm perimeter EVA adds stability
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and enhance breathability
- O FIT Insoles™ provide additional comfort and support
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future