Drain the swamp(back) with these ingenious, ventilated backpacks.
Don’t compromise carrying comfort for ventilation. The new HOVER packs take a unique MYSTERY RANCH approach in providing both these essentials for warm-weather hiking. Most other packs designed for warm weather integrate a full panel of mesh against your back, but the HOVER packs feature anatomically curved frame stays to create a ventilated, air-cooled back panel that levitates the load off your back minimizing back-to-pack contact and maximizing airflow without compromising the Load Carriage™ vision. With the new, articulated HOVER yoke and harnessing, much of the weight gets redirected to the hip belt for a cooler, more comfortable carry.
- 420D Twill Box Rip fabric and YKK® zippers
- Asymmetrical, 3-ZIP design allows full access to gear
- 7000 series aluminum vertical frame and lumbar frame provide lightweight comfort and structure
- Minimal contact creates maximum breathability
- Yoke has pre-curved fit to hug shoulders, a separate aero-spacer cape creates stand-off breathability
- Front Stick-it provides quick access, exterior storage
- Zippered accessory compartment at the face
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Zippered lid compartment for essentials
- 3 L (100 oz) hydration reservoir pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- Women’s specific harnessing and telescoping yoke
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.