A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning, FluidRide® Midsole and discreet eyelet construction, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile. Weight: 10.7. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- The rearfoot and forefoot Gel Technology cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Line midsole technology: vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This Ortholite® lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- This premium Ortholite® X-40 sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.