The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 is sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano® 24 has an evolved adaptive fit on the upper and an overall fit that is more true to size, while still offering overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. Our reliable performer hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first. Weight: 9.3 oz. Heel Height: 25mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm. Weight: 9.3 oz. Heel Height: 25. Forefoot Height: 12.
- I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel Clutching System™ Technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System is an evolution of DuoMax® system that enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- The premium Ortholite® X-40 sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- The Spevafoam™ 45 Lasting Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- The Plus 3® Midsole Technology adds 3mm of height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.