Another of Scarpa's “blue-collar” boots, suited for heavy work, season after season. Wildland fire crews love the Fuego because there’s no rubber randing to melt or scorch. The higher cuff, with three lacing eyelets, supports the ankle, which is key with extra gear on your back or on unpredictable ground. One-piece, Italian Crosta leather takes silicone or wax treatment perfectly, making these perfect for long, arduous workdays or far-flung journeys. As tough as we can make a leather boot.
- Mountain boots designed for Wildland fire crews
- Waxed, one-piece, Italian Crosta leather for long-lasting durability
- Tall cuff with padded calf for proper support on long trails
- Midsole and footbed designed to assure comfort with heavy packs
- Virbram M4 Tech sole has a stable platform and grippy lugs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.