Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II. Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature abrasion-resistant nylon mesh panels for just the right combination of breathability and protection
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Anatomic EVA footbeds and dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning over days on the trail
- Nylon shanks offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.