The call of blue skies and flat water is hard to resist. Simms Cuddy Flip responds with a siped rubber outsole that grips wet surfaces with razor-cut slits, so you can stay cool and move from bow to stern with confidence. The Right Angle® footbed adds stability underfoot that keeps you relaxed and comfortable while standing all day.
- If using in saltwater always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.Use a brush to remove dust and dirt.
- Choose an old vegetable brush or toothbrush.
- For maximum thoroughness, remove laces prior to cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or maybe a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents.
- Do not place wet boots close to a heat source (fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, sunny windowsill) as this can weaken adhesives and cause materials to become brittle or shrink.
- Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time.
- Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down.
- If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture.
- Change the paper each hour.If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
- Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
- Store footwear in a place where temperatures are stable and normal.
- Do not store footwear in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.Never put footwear in washing machine.