Designed for hard-charging ascents to the summit, the men's Oboz Cirque Low BDry waterproof hiking shoes feature protection from wet weather and hazards underfoot while bounding up varied terrain.
- Synthetic micro-suede uppers with no-sew panels and synthetic micro-suede mud guards provide protection and breathability
- Oboz BDry waterproof breathable membranes keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT insoles add unmatched fit, feel and performance for wherever the trail may lead
- Single-density EVA midsoles with A3 chassis™ and ESS (EVA Super Skin) forefoot plates provide cushioning and support on the trail
- Tempest rubber outsoles with directional lugs provide grip and traction on the trail
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.