Neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive; the Bushido Mountain Running® shoe is designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain.
- Compression Molded MEMIex is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Dual Density Rock Guard is a layer of compressed EVA in the forefoot for protection from trail hazards.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- STB Control consists of a TPU frame extending around the upper and midsole, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
- High Frequency Welded Ripstop overlays provide durability and a secure, seamless lock down.
- Stretch Mesh Air Tongue is made of a stretch material to help guard against debris.
- TPU Toe Cap keeps toes protected from rocks and other trail hazards.
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 27mm (Heel), 17mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.