Designed to go the distance no matter how hard or how far you hike, the women's Oboz Bridger Vent Mid BDry hiking boots pair breathable mesh with waterproof protection for dry comfort.
- Nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile uppers keep your feet comfortable on long treks, and require minimal break-in time
- Oboz BDry waterproof breathable membranes keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Rubber rands on the toes help protect the uppers from abrasion
- O FIT insoles add unmatched fit, feel and performance for wherever the trail may lead
- Single-density EVA and thermoplastic polyurethane chassis with nylon shanks provide cushioning, support and protection on the trail
- Granite Peak high-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles with toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot grip terrain with ease in all directions on wet or dry surfaces
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.