The Bridger Low's webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep gnarly crags; a B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry during boggy berry picking in the meadows; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant textile uppers offer a combination of breathability and protection
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep, gnarly crags
- BFit Deluxe quality footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the shoes
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the shoes light and agile
- Thermoplastic urethane chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.