Ample room for multi-day backcountry hunts.
The new BEARTOOTH 80 pack is built for the hunter who values organization and varied access to the essentials. Built on our new Guide Light MT Frame™, this pack offers major load-hauling capability and features a quick-attach frame capture for easier Overload™ feature usage. The unique 270° “duffel-style” zipper opening offers easy access no matter how it’s packed – from the top, side, or bottom. Multiple pockets both outside and on the main opening’s inside flap keep all the essentials close at hand.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT FRAME™ (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true GUIDE LIGHT FRAME™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes. Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight. The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
- 270° “duffel-style” access
- New light weight SJ Autolock buckles
- Removable lid with zippered pockets
- Zippered face pocket
- Two inner zipper pockets on inside of opening flap
- Compatible with quick attach for bow or rifle carry
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier Overload Shelf™ conversion
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- 330D Lite plus CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Lightweight SJ Autolock buckles
Weight - 6.7 lbs
Volume - 5187 cu-in
Dimensions - 30.25"x15"x16.5"
Frame System - Guide Light MT Frame
Harnessing Style - Framed