Hunters know the value of lightweight equipment that performs multiple tasks and contributes to success. Made from 7075 aerospace aluminium and multi-layered carbon fibre, the Ascent Tripod is the ultimate rifle and optics support system for the backcountry hunter.
Using Spartan Precision's patented magnetic attachment system, it works with rifles, spotting scopes, anemometers and other devices, mounting them securely and providing a smooth and stable 360-degree field of operation with a wide range of elevation, depression and cant adjustment. Lockable, adjustable legs with four pitch positions and a central column for fine height adjustment means the Ascent can even be used in a prone position.
The Ascent Tripod incorporates an integrated screwdriver kit and comes with a hook to hang your pack or other equipment. Consistent with Spartan's modular design philosophy to deliver products that address multiple needs in the field, the Ascent Tripod is compatible with the Spartan Tent and when the going gets really tough its detachable legs can be used as trekking poles.
- Central column for fine height adjustments
- Four pitch positions mean the Ascent can even be used in a prone position
- Detachable legs for use as trekking poles that can be fitted with trekking pole handles
- Smooth and stable 360-degree arc of fire with a wide range of elevation and depression and cant adjustment
- Durable tungsten carbide tips with tethered synthetic boots
- Compatible with your own ball head or available with a choice of Davros Pro or Davros mounts
- Hook to receive weights and further increase stability for long-range shots
- Configurable as a bipod or tripod
|Specifications||Ascent + Davros|
|Attachment||Classic Adapters & Optics Adapters|
|Ground Clearance||26cm - 135cm / 10.5" - 53"|
|Cant & Pan||50º Cant & 360º Pan|
|Weight||1500g / 3.3lbs|
|Packed Length||67cm / 26.4"|
|Packed Diameter Ø||8.2cm / 3.2"|