Built to last, of premium Horween® leathers, including Chromexcel American bison that’s soft and mellow in character and “wears like iron”, or oiled American steer with a rugged patina that gains richness with wear. The exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® and EVA foam in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support. Goodyear welt construction allows the leather to mold to the contours of your foot, and in no time will feel like they were made for you.
- Horween® Chromexcel American bison or Horween® oiled American steer.
- Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
- Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology in footbed.
- Solid brass eyelets.
- American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole.