A small, all-purpose axe that's great for making kindling, doing light clearing and other backcountry jobs.
- Hatchet head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times, thereby increasing its density and resulting in extra durability of the hatchet
- Tempered zone on the axe head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- 16 in. curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- Comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with Swedish decorative elements
- Can be worn on a belt
- Hatchet is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed user's manual
- Hatchet head weight is 1 lb.
Current Stock: 5
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.