The women's Akyra is an aggressive, stable and structured Mountain Running® shoe that was inspired by the structural concepts of origami.
- Injection Shock Absorbing MEMlex is a full length EVA midsole engineered for enhanced cushioning.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Trail Rocker sole system promotes a rolling heel to toe motion for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- TPU MicroLite Skeleton inspired from origami extends around the upper, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
Weight: 11.2 oz (size 39.5)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length based on European scale
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved