Inspired by the grace and power of origami, the Akyra is an aggressive and stable Mountain Running® shoe that allows for nimble movement on the most challenging trails. The three-layer construction system holds your feet securely, while the dual compound FriXion® sole provides a balance of traction, protection and responsiveness on the trail.
- Injection Shock Absorbing MEMlex is a full length EVA midsole engineered for enhanced cushioning.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Trail Rocker sole system promotes a rolling heel to toe motion for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- TPU MicroLite Skeleton inspired from origami extends around the upper, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
Weight: 13.4 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved