The women-specific Tempo last offers ample room for your toes to splay and move, deterring hot spots and that unsavory cramped feeling caused by too-narrow shoes. The dual-injection MEMlex EVA attenuates shock as you cruise over rocky, tough terrain, while the Cushion Platform assures a springy feel underfoot to ensure lasting comfort—mile after mile. Additionally, the rubber toe cap bolsters your defense against errant trail-side obstacles. And the FriXion XT outsole, complete with Trail Rocker and Impact Brake System, not only provides traction but also promotes a smooth and rolling heel-to-toe motion for an unimpeded stride.
- Dual-Injection Shock Absorbing MEMIex is a full length EVA midsole engineered for enhanced cushioning.
- Cushion platform provides excellent shock absorption with plenty of comfort.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Trail Rocker sole system promotes a rolling heel to toe motion for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- STB Control consists of a TPU frame extending around the upper and midsole, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
- ProTechTion HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexibility with added protection.
- Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes protected from rocks and other trail hazards.
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 38.5)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 25mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.