Highly cushioned and built for long miles, the Akasha Mountain Running Shoe® combines our Trail Rocker™ sole and STB™ technology to provide protection and grip for your longest runs. Ultra breathable and perfect for higher volume feet, this shoe offers comfort for any distance.
- Dual-Injection Shock Absorbing MEMIex is a full length EVA midsole engineered for enhanced cushioning.
- Cushion platform provides excellent shock absorption with plenty of comfort.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Trail Rocker sole system promotes a rolling heel to toe motion for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- STB Control consists of a TPU frame extending around the upper and midsole, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
- ProTechTion HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexibility with added protection.
- Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes protected from rocks and other trail hazards.
Weight: 11.3 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 25mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.