The Six Person Lightweight Tipi is a backcountry palace that sleeps six in the summer or three plus a stove with headroom to spare. The conical tipi shape sheds wind from any direction and is extremely weather worthy. Great for family camping, late season hunting, or winter adventures.
- Canopy - 59 oz / 3 lb 11 oz
- Complete weight - canopy, stakes, aluminum pole - 104 oz / 7 lb 1 oz
- Dual screens add 14 oz
- Carbon Pole saves 11 oz
- Height 7’10″
- Diameter 14’0″
- 150 sq ft
- Sitting Room (Area taller than 36") - 59 sqft
- Standing Room (Area taller than 6 ft) - 7 sqft
- Sleeps 6 without stove
- Sleeps 3 with stove
- Sleeps 2-3 ultralight short cots with a stove
- Stove jack with rain flap
- Aluminum Pole - 6 sections (6 & 8 poles are the same - flip the adjuster section to shorten or lengthen)
- 10 twisted stakes and 10 standard stakes.
- Enough seam sealer to seal the shelter
- Comes factory seam-sealed
Handmade in Grand Junction, CO.